- Like back pain, neck pain can originate as a result of an injury or trauma, but often it appears to arise out of nowhere. At Absolute Physical Therapy we address both causes:
- With acute trauma early emphasis is on minimizing pain and stresses during normal daily activity as we gradually restore strength and function in a pain free manner.
- For obscure neck pain we work to find and eliminate the cause(s) of the discomfort while gradually restoring strength and function in a pain free manner.
- We stress patient education and real world postural modifications designed to lessen damaging stress to the spine and that do not require muscular effort or result in fatigue.
- The end result of visiting Absolute Physical therapy for neck pain leaves you with sound postural modifications, and a spine safe exercise program that can be performed in your home or at your fitness center.
- Neck pain or injury is often closely linked with shoulder or low back injuries or dis-function. At Absolute PT we screen for each and every aggravating factor.